In the news this week:
- Cafcass "not fit for purpose" according to MPs
- Interim report on the Family Justice Review to be released in April
- Slough Borough Council cuts foster carers fees by 50 per cent
- House of Commons seminar calls for reform of Poel and Payne
- Iain Duncan Smith reiterates Government's support of marriages
- SRA appoints independent reviewer for complaints
- Family barrister Maria Scotland wins Bar Pro Bono Award
Plus this week's Opinions, Cases, Legislation and Guidance.
Presented by Amandeep Gill, Professional Training PSL at Jordan Publishing.
Visit Family Law audioCPD to view the latest audioCPD podcasts delivered by leading family law experts.