Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
Prize Draw Rules
- This prize draw is organised by RELX (UK) Limited trading as LexisNexis, company number 2746621, whose registered office is at 1-3 Strand, London WC2N 5JR ('LexisNexis' or 'Provider'). The administration of this prize draw will be carried out at Lexis
House, 30 Farringdon Street London, EC4A 4HH.
- No purchase is necessary to take part in this prize draw. Firms contacted must complete the Family Law Reader survey: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/KFWRF8M
- The prize draw will commence on 1 June 2021. The winner will be the first entrant randomly selected from all entries correctly submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions. The prize is £50 in shopping vouchers and there is one prize
- Information provided by participants in registering for this competition will be used by LexisNexis for the purposes of this prize draw and for marketing purposes. If you do not wish us to use your information for marketing purposes, please write
to the Marketing Department at Lexis House, 30 Farringdon Street London, EC4A 4HH to inform us.
- In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, the Provider may provide and export personal data information about you to other members of our company group including Reed Elsevier Inc. in the United States, for the purposes of administering the
prize draw and otherwise enforcing the rights set out in these terms and conditions.
- LexisNexis' decision concerning the determination of the winners will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winning participants will be notified by phone before the prizes are dispatched. Prizes will be dispatched to the firm address of the winning participants within six weeks from the date of the prize draw.
- If a winning participant does not confirm acceptance of the prize within 14 days, they will automatically forego the rights to claim for the prize.
- There will be no cash or other alternatives to the prizes.
- In the event of circumstances arising outside of LexisNexis control, LexisNexis reserves the right to cancel, suspend or change the competition or any terms and conditions applicable to the prize draw at any time, without having to give reasons for
its decision and without incurring any liability as a result; in addition, LexisNexis reserves the right to change, suspend or cancel the competition.
- Entries which are incomplete, misspelt, inaudible, or incomprehensible are void and will not be entered into this promotion. Employees, directors, and agents of the Provider and their immediate families are ineligible to enter this prize draw.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, LexisNexis shall not be liable for any loss, injury, claim, liability, or damage of any kind resulting in any way from (a) any errors or omissions, technical malfunction of any participant's telephone network
or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment or software, or failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any web site,
(b) the unavailability or interruption of the prize draw, (c) an participant's use or misuse of the prize draw or software relating to (regardless of whether you received any assistance from LexisNexis in using or misusing the prize draw or software
relating to), (d) any delay or failure in performance beyond the reasonable control of LexisNexis, or (e) any negligence of LexisNexis or its employees, contractors or agents in connection with the performance of our obligations under this agreement.
- LexisNexis shall not be liable to perform any of its obligations under the competition or in respect of the prizes where it is unable to do so as a result of circumstances beyond its control and shall not be liable to compensate you in such circumstances.
- This prize draw, and these terms and conditions, and any non-contractual obligations arising out of them, are governed by English law. By entering, you irrevocably agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales to
settle any disputes or claims arising out of the prize draw or these terms and conditions (including non-contractual disputes or claims).