Advertise on www.familylaw.co.uk and in the weekly e-News
Get your message in front of...e-News
Goes out every Monday to a subscriber list of approximately 5,500.www.familylaw.co.uk
From May 2017 - May 2018 there were:
- 212,204 users
- 363,226 sessions
- 502,212 page views
- e-News (maximum size) landscape 95x550 px
- Family Law website (maximum sizes) landscape 720x90 px / 720x120 px
- File format: JPEG or GIF (static or animated), no larger than 190k
Print advert in Family Law
Family Law – the title of reference and record
in the field of family law since 1970 – is the leading practitioner journal compiled by experts for family law professionals. The journal features the latest official
, in-depth case analysis and topical articles.
Contents also include regular columns from the Family Law Bar Association, Resolution, The Law Society and the Association of Her Majesty's District Judges
as news and research updates, letters and book reviews.“widely read legal periodical amongst the district bench according to recent Bulletin survey"
the family law professional this journal is an information source second to none. Thousands of family law practitioners rely on Family Law to keep them fully informed of the latest developments in family law and practice and the subscriber
base comprises the whole range of these specialist practitioners. Find out more about the journal >>Family Law circulation and readershipOur journal has a circulation of over 2,500 paid subscribers and
a readership of over 20,000 in the UK, allowing you to reach this market directly and cost-effectively, they include:
- Social Services Departments
- Probation Services
- Justices of the Peace
- Prison Services
- Law Societies
- Police Authorities
- Law Libraries
- County and Magistrates’ Courts
- Children’s Legal Centres and Welfare
- Local Authorities Organisations
- Government Officials
Academic and overseas readership comprises:
- Law Libraries
- Reference Libraries
- Law Lecturers
- Government Organisations
- Inside covers: Full , full page, portrait, the artwork should be 247 x 185 mm (plus 3 mm of bleed = 253 x 191), no crop marks.
- Please label all copy clearly as follows: Publication ie FLJ/month (or issue)/your company name.
- High resolution, CMYK with all fonts embedded sent via email.
- PDFs: If you wish to supply an advertisement in PDF form, please ensure that all graphics are 300dpi and not scaled greater than 100% and images are CMYK (no RGB or ) and all fonts are embedded. Create the by printing (not exporting) using Press Quality or PDF/.
Sponsor the Family Law Awards
Sponsoring the Family Law Awards will allow you to position your
at the forefront of the legal market and will provide an excellent platform for you to raise your company’s profile in front of key industry participants and showcase your expertise and services to new clients. Find out more here >>
If you are interested in placing an advert or sponsoring the Family Law Awards, please contact:
MarketingGemma LangleyEmail Gemma
Advertising and Sponsorship
Megan Armitage - +44 (0)20 8662 2065
Darcie Dashwood - +44 (0)20 8212 1913
Suzanne Beams -
+44 (0)20 8212 1914