In the news this week:
- Police to be given power to ban violent partners from home
- Seven new states ratify Hague Convention
- Survey reveals social work supervision deficiencies
- Children’s homes rated outstanding
- More needs to be done to keep siblings together in care
- Legal regulators launch major education and training review
Plus this week's Opinions, Cases and Legislation.
Presented by Amandeep Gill, Professional Training PSL at Jordan Publishing.
Visit Family Law audioCPD to view the latest audioCPD podcasts delivered by leading family law experts.