Our articles are written by experts in their field and include barristers, solicitors, judges, mediators, academics and professionals from a range of related disciplines. Family Law provides a platform for debate for all the important topics, from divorce
and care proceedings to transparency and access to justice. If you would like to contribute please email email@example.com
Next week: webinar on recent developments in financial procedure
© Copyright LexisNexis 2024. All rights reserved.
Topics discussed will include:
- What are marital and what are non-marital assets; categorisation of assets
- spousal maintenance; term orders, variation and quantum
- contribution and needs
- enforcement of financial orders including Hadkinson and interim orders for sale
- indemnities and undertakings
- jurisdiction and availability of financial remedies
Our 2018 family law programme is focused on providing key updates on all of the major streams of family law practice, including sessions on public and private children issues, and two sessions on financial provision.
Alongside these we will also be looking at some novel family law issues such as pensions for family lawyers, dealing with offshore assets and the extremely hot topic of surrogacy. More information can be found HERE