The Personal Support Unit (a charity that supports those who have to represent themselves in court) is holding a discussion on the future of the Family Division on Friday 19th October 2018. The event will feature a keynote speech from Sir James Munby, the former President of the Family Division, and Sir Andrew McFarlane, the current President.
The address will be followed by a panel discussion with leading professionals in the family law sector:
- David Allison: Director at Family Law in Partnership & former Chair of Resolution.
- Alex Cooke: Managing Director of Schneider Financial Solutions.
- David Greene: Deputy Vice President of the Law Society.
- Frances Judd QC: Chair of Family Law Bar Association.
- Jane Mahon: Regional Manager at the PSU, London Family Courts.
- His Honour Judge Tolson QC: Circuit Judge.
Details for the event are as follows:
- Date: Friday 19th October 2018
- Time: 8am - 10:30am
- Venue: The Law Society, 113 Chancery Lane, London, WC2A 1PL
- Ticket price: £35 per person.
See the PSU website for further details.