These Regulations make provision consequential on the coming into force of section 15 of the Child Maintenance and Other Payments Act 2008 (c.6), which repeals sections 6 and 46 of the Child Support Act 1991 (c.48).
The Regulations remove references to sections 6 and 46, and related terms, in the following statutory instruments-
- the Child Support (Maintenance Assessment Procedure) Regulations 1992;
- the Child Support Departure Direction and Consequential Amendments Regulations 1996;
- the Social Security and Child Support (Decisions and Appeals) Regulations 1999;
- the Child Support (Voluntary Payments) Regulations 2000;
- the Child Support (Transitional Provisions) Regulations 2000;
- the Child Support (Maintenance Calculations and Special Cases) Regulations 2000;
- the Child Support (Variations) Regulations 2000; and
- the Child Support (Maintenance Calculation Procedure) Regulations 2000.
These Regulations come into force on 27 October 2008
The Child Support (Consequential Provisions) Regulations 2008