Our articles are written by experts in their field and include barristers, solicitors, judges, mediators, academics and professionals from a range of related disciplines. Family Law provides a platform for debate for all the important topics, from divorce
and care proceedings to transparency and access to justice. If you would like to contribute please email email@example.com
Publication alert: Family Law October 2018
© Copyright LexisNexis 2024. All rights reserved.
The October issue of Family Law is published. Articles include:
- Is it time for yet another Mental Health Act? Lady Hale
- Human rights and the law of nullity: Akhter v Khan Dr Claire Fenton-Glynn
- Reflections on 40 years of IVF and its impact on the family Ruth Deech
- Understanding the current use of s 20 Judith Masson
- Parental alienation: in search of evidence Julie Doughty, Nina Maxwell and Tom Slater
- Pleading and pursuing a behaviour petition after Owens David Burrows
- Covert recordings in proceedings relating to children Katherine Res Pritchard and Kate Williams
- Widowed parent benefits for unmarried mother Maeve O’Higgins
- Practice Direction 36J – Pilot Scheme: Transparency (Attendance at Hearings in Private).
Family Law is the title of reference and record in the field of family law since 1970 and is the leading practitioner journal compiled by experts for family law professionals. The journal features the latest official guidances, in-depth case analysis and topical articles.
Family Law journal is available as either a print or online subscription.
Find out more or request a free 1-week trial of Family Law journal. Please quote: 100482.