The November issue of Family Law is published. Articles include:
- Maybe this time Nigel Shepherd
- Divorce reform debate Graeme Fraser
- ‘Sensationalist’ ‘provocative’ and ‘unhelpful’ – why I was prepared to say in a national newspaper that our state kidnaps children Louise Tickle
- The UK’s family law prospective position on fully leaving the EU Nigel Lowe QC (Hon) and David Hodson OBE
- All actions concerning children Nuala Mole and Alice Thornton
- A history of divorce law reform in England and Wales: evolution, revolution, or repetition? John Haskey
- Reform and the future of family justice: where is the court modernisation programme heading? Sir James Munby
- Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) Act 1975 update Paula Myers and Jodie Buck
- Access to family court hearings: the legal bloggers pilot Julie Doughty
Family Law is the title of reference and record in the field of family law since 1970 and is the leading practitioner journal compiled by experts for family law professionals. The journal features the latest official guidances, in-depth case analysis and topical articles.
Family Law journal is available as either a print or online subscription.
Find out more or request a free 1-week trial of Family Law journal. Please quote: 100482.