The June issue of Family Law is published. Articles include:
- Maintaining child-centred practice: The current challenges to social work with children and families Sir James Munby
- The 30th anniversary of the Children Act 1989: is it still fit for purpose? Part II Prof Jo Delahunty QC
- Considering the impact of the wrong box on a divorce petition Janet Bazley QC and Katherine Dunseath
- Problems of jurisdiction in EU cross-border property disputes Thomas Haggie and Mark Galtrey
- Young witness policy and practice: messages for family courts Joyce Plotnikoff and Richard Woolfson
- Child relocation – an overview of where we are right now Kim Beatson and Victoria Brown
- Barder is alive and kicking Emma Harte and Lucy Swinton
- Social work spies? Lucy Reed
Family Law is the title of reference and record in the field of family law since 1970 and is the leading practitioner journal compiled by experts for family law professionals. The journal features the latest official guidances, in-depth case analysis and topical articles.
Family Law journal is available as either a print or online subscription.
Find out more or request a free 1-week trial of Family Law journal. Please quote: 100482.