Our articles are written by experts in their field and include barristers, solicitors, judges, mediators, academics and professionals from a range of related disciplines. Family Law provides a platform for debate for all the important topics, from divorce
and care proceedings to transparency and access to justice. If you would like to contribute please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Publication alert: Family Law July 2019
© Copyright LexisNexis 2024. All rights reserved.
The July issue of Family Law is out now. Articles include:
- Radicalisation and the Family Courts Damian Woodward-Carlton QC
- Jurisdiction and habitual residence: those fifth and sixth indents! David Hodson and Stuart Clark
- Recognition of Parentage – the first advisory opinion from the ECtHR Nuala Mole and Bianca Valperga
- The perils of pensions Philip Way and Kay Masters
- Relationship breakdown and the law David Burrows
- International injunctions: problems, problem-makers and Panzers Max Lewis
- Who should be involved in public law proceedings? Ann Chavasse
- Pre-nups and mid-nups – some thoughts on best practice Simon Bruce
Family Law is the title of reference and record in the field of family law since 1970 and is the leading practitioner journal compiled by experts for family law professionals. The journal features the latest official guidances, in-depth case analysis and topical articles.
Family Law journal is available as either a print or online subscription.
Find out more or request a free 1-week trial of Family Law journal. Please quote: 100482.