The February issue of Family Law is published. Articles include:
- When sorrows come … Sir Andrew McFarlane
- I call humbug Louise Tickle
- The role of the justice system in decision-making for children Sir Ernest Ryder
- Dealing with parents’ conflict and unreasonable behaviour Sir James Munby
- Outcomes of care proceedings for children Judith Masson and Jonathan Dickens
- The Public Law Outline: PLO2? Anthony Douglas CBE
- Adoption by same-sex couples – reaffirming evidence: Could more children be placed? Dr Fiona Tasker and His Honour Judge Clifford Bellamy
- Siblings, contact and the law: an overlooked relationship? Professor Daniel Monk and Dr Jan Macvarish
- In Santa Croce with no Baedeker: a simple guide to the Matrimonial Property Regulation Nicholas Bennett
- Reflective practice: the benefits for family lawyers District Judge Helen L Conway
- The unbearable pointlessness of the questionnaire Alexander Chandler
- Reflections in family mediation: Part 5 The paradox of mediation and domestic abuse: Protective measures and encouraging positive outcomes Neil Robinson
Family Law is the title of reference and record in the field of family law since 1970 and is the leading practitioner journal compiled by experts for family law professionals. The journal features the latest official guidances, in-depth case analysis and topical articles.
Family Law journal is available as either a print or online subscription.
Find out more or request a free 1-week trial of Family Law journal. Please quote: 100482.