In the news this week:
- Rise in number of children in care contacting Childline
- More parents to receive free advice about child maintenance
- Child Poverty Action Group launches judicial review against welfare cuts
- IT problems worsen at Child Maintenance and Enforcement Commission
- Manchester Legal Awards 2011
- Legal aid and other funding cuts will put domestic abuse victims at risk
Plus this week's Opinions, Cases, Legislation and Announcements.
Presented by Amandeep Gill, Professional Training PSL at Jordan Publishing.
Visit Family Law audioCPD to view the latest audioCPD podcasts delivered by leading family law experts.