In the news this week:
- LSC chair says legal aid practitioners need to "be realistic"
- Child Support Agency fails to collect £3.7bn of maintenance
- Sir Nicholas Wall calls for unmarried rights and mixed-race adoption
- Cafcass Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire praised for "outstanding" improvement
- Family breakdown key factor of mental illnesses, new report claims
- Call for national standards for substance misuse testing
Plus this week's Opinions, Cases, Legislation and Announcements.
Presented by Amandeep Gill, Professional Training PSL at Jordan Publishing.
Visit Family Law audioCPD to view the latest audioCPD podcasts delivered by leading family law experts.