Our articles are written by experts in their field and include barristers, solicitors, judges, mediators, academics and professionals from a range of related disciplines. Family Law provides a platform for debate for all the important topics, from divorce
and care proceedings to transparency and access to justice. If you would like to contribute please email email@example.com
London Family Court Open Day Saturday 10 October 2009
© Copyright LexisNexis 2024. All rights reserved.
Magistrates who are interested in applying for appointment to the family panel will have a chance to find out more information next month at a Family Court Open Day.
London Family Courts are having an open day on Saturday 10 October from 10am to 4pm at Brent, Croydon, Richmond and Stratford Magistrates' Courts.
Each court will host a lively programme of activities including opportunities to:
- take part in mock hearings about contact and care;
- meet professionals from the agencies involved with the family courts;
- learn about family court orders;
- ask questions and understand the role of court staff;
- enjoy interactive play over the internet with Dad's Space - a new initiative to provide safe contact for children with a non resident parent;
- browse exhibition stands from numerous agencies involved in working with children, and;
- enter a children's activities area for younger visitors.
Entry and activities are free of charge and no advance booking is required. For further details or if you want to become involved contact the organisers at firstname.lastname@example.org.