The Department of Health is seeking views on the role and performance of the Human Fertilisation and Embryology Authority (HFEA) - it reviews its arm’s length bodies once every 3 years.
This triennial review looks at the form, functions, governance and performance of the HFEA.
The Department of Health want to know:
- whether the HFEA performs necessary functions
- whether these functions are delivered in the most effective way
- how well the HFEA performs
- whether it is efficient and provides good value for money
- whether the governance processes are appropriate and effective
There will also be two workshops at the Department for Health for people who want to give their views in person. Places are limited and are allocated on a first come first served basis.
Book a place for the workshop on:
Complete a response form
- HFEA Triennial Review Team
Room 220, Department of Health
London SW1A 2NS