If you can't wait to catch a glimpse of the brand new 2016 Red Book (The Family Court Practice), you can now take a quick look behind the scenes.
While the Red Book 2016
online is already available to subscribers, production of the print version continues apace at the printers, ready for the book to be sent out next week...
So, what can you look forward to in the 2016 edition?
- A new Procedural Guide on Setting Aside a Financial Relief Order
- The latest amendments to the CPR and the FPR (including: Part 39 – Attachment of Earnings; and Part 40 – Charging Order, Stop Order, Stop Notice, plus PD40A)
- Recent guidance on:
- Tagging or Electronic Monitoring in Family Cases
- Financial Remedies Unit at the Central Family Court
- Committal for Contempt of Court
- Arbitration in the Family Court, plus expert commentary on arbitration, including DB v DLJ  EWHC 324 (Fam)
- The Efficient Conduct of Financial Remedy Hearings
- Updated commentary on:
- the Supreme Court’s decisions in Sharland and Gohil, including substantial updates to Procedural Guide E6: Applications to Re-open or Set Aside Final Court Orders
- cases of alleged radicalisation, including Re X (Children) (No 3)  EWHC 3651
- add-backs, including MAP v MFP  EWHC 627 (Fam)
- pensions valuation and pensions sharing, including WS v WS  EWHC 3941 (Fam)
- children giving evidence, including Re R (Children)  EWCA Civ 167)
- parental responsibility and same-sex families, including JB v KS and E (Contact: Parental Responsibility)  2 FLR 1180
- removal of a child from the jurisdiction, including Re J (A child)  UKSC 70
- provision of accommodation for children and the use of CA 1989, s 20, including Re N (Children) (Adoption: Jurisdiction)  EWCA Civ 1112
- child arrangements and supervision of contact, including Re S (A Child): (Child Arrangements Order: Effect of Long-Term Supervised Contact on Welfare)  EWCA Civ 689
- burden and standard of proof, including Re A (A Child)  EWFC 11
- parents with disabilities, including Re D (A Child) (No 3)  EWFC 1
- occupation rights under FLA 1996 and interim orders for sale, including BR v VT  EWHC 2727 (Fam)
- the Maintenance Regulation, including Ramadani v Ramadani  EWCA Civ 1138
Click here to order your copy of the 2016 Red Book today.