Help managing lawyers by regular discussions
I am sure you speak to each of the lawyers that you are responsible for on a very regular basis in a "one to one" session at least once a month. You do don't you? At those sessions I'd suggest these issues need to be explored:
- Are they happy / how are things?
- Anything they'd like to improve?
- What are they going to do about the areas they want to improve?
- What problem files or clients do they have?
- Should they be archiving some files?
- How has attracting leads been this month?
- How has converting leads been?
- Was their billing above or over target this month-why?
- What billing do they expect this coming month?
- How do they think the firm could improve?
- What worries or fears do they have?
This might read like an inquisition because of...
Read the full article here.