Our articles are written by experts in their field and include barristers, solicitors, judges, mediators, academics and professionals from a range of related disciplines. Family Law provides a platform for debate for all the important topics, from divorce
and care proceedings to transparency and access to justice. If you would like to contribute please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Voting open for community Family Law Awards 2013
© Copyright LexisNexis 2024. All rights reserved.
Voting for the three community Family Law Awards opened today through the awards website, www.familylawawards.com/vote. To read the full profiles of the nominees, click here.
Voting will close at midnight on Sunday 15 September.
Jordan Publishing is pleased to announce that the Principal Sponsor for the Family Law Awards 2013 is Anglia DNA. Anglia DNA are a trusted provider of DNA testing services to law firms and local authorities across the UK, and are proud to support the awards and to recognise the important work carried out by family lawyers.
The three awards voted for by the family law community are:
- Most Innovative Family Lawyer of the Year
- Family Law Legal Executive of the Year
- Family Law Commentator of the Year
The nominees are:
Most Innovative Family Lawyer of the Year
- Roger Bamber, Partner, Mills & Reeve
- Jenny Beck, Director of Family Law, Co-operative Legal Services
- Louisa Ghevaert, Partner, Porter Dodson Solicitors and Advisors
- Joanne Major, Principal, Major Family Law
Family Law Legal Executive of the Year
- Herbert Bennett, Legal Executive / Court Clerk, Charles Russell LLP
- Alexandra Boardman, Chartered Legal Executive, Hartnell Chanot & Partners
- Sarah Harding, Chartered Legal Executive, Silk Family Law
- Nicola Rushton, Chartered Legal Executive, Farleys Solicitors LLP
Family Law Commentator of the Year
- David Burrows, Solicitor Advocate
- Andrew Pack, Suesspicious Minds blog
- Vanessa Lloyd Platt, Director, Lloyd Platt & Co Limited
- Jacqueline Renton, Barrister, 4 Paper Buildings
The winners will be announced at Family Law Awards ceremony which will be held on 10 October 2012 at the prestigious London Hilton hotel on Park Lane, Mayfair. Tickets and tables for the evening can be booked by clicking here, the ceremony was fully booked last year, so please book early to avoid disappointment.
Join the conversation about the awards on Twitter use the hashtag: #familylawawards.
This year Jordan Publishing is proud to be supporting five charities at the Family Law Awards: The National Pro Bono Centre, The British Red Cross, Prince's Trust, Cancer Research UK, Wallace & Gromit's Grand Appeal and BRACE (Funding research into Alzheimer's).
For information on sponsorsing the Family Law Awards, please visit www.familylawawards.com/Sponsor-the-Awards.