Founder of Loch Employment Law, Pam Loch is a dual qualified lawyer with extensive experience in contentious and non-contentious employment matters having acted for employers and employees and advising on all aspects of employment law. Both during her time at previous firms such as Eversheds, and through Loch Employment Law, Pam has advised fully listed plc’s, AIM listed plc’s, private companies, charities and individuals. Pam acts for many law firms and lawyers as well as other professions and sectors. The matters Pam advises on include:
- All forms of documents governing relationships in the workplace including service agreements, contracts, handbooks, policies and procedures
- Managing employees
- Discrimination in the workplace
- Dealing with disputes with workers and industrial disputes involving trade unions
- Information and consultation in the workplace
- TUPE and cross border issues
- Restrictive covenants and protecting businesses
- The employment and pensions implications of restructuring businesses
- Mergers and acquisitions
As well as conducting her own advocacy in Employment Tribunals, she has also acted for clients in proceedings in the Employment Appeal Tribunal and the High Court. Pam is an Associate of the Chartered Insurance Institute and a member of the Employment Lawyers’ Association; she is also an accredited mediator. She regularly contributes to articles and books on employment law in local and national newspapers and other trade publications such as Personnel Today and Workplace Law. She also appears on national television and radio shows.
Pam is ranked in Chambers UK as a Leading Individual and the Firm is also ranked in Chambers and Legal 500. Pam is President of the West Kent Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Vice President of the Tonbridge and Tunbridge Wells Law Society.
Pam is also the Managing Director of HR Advise Me Limited providing HR support and training.
Contact Pam on 01892 773970 or by emailing email@example.com