The Law Society has issued an updated version of its Practice Note on Unbundling Civil Legal Services.
The practice note now:
- covers civil law generally (not just family law);
- contains an additional list of suggested areas of law suitable for unbundling; and
- contains a revised suggested schedule of services provided and not provided.
The remaining template letters remain fundamentally unchanged, subject to a few minor amendments.
The practice note includes detailed advice on:
Click here to read the revised Practice Note.
- what unbundling is;
- how unbundling can make legal services more affordable for clients; and
- the potential risks arising from unbundling and how to reduce them.