In this week news:
- Supreme Court finds in favour of prenuptial contracts in Radmacher
- Ministry of Justice budget cut by 23%
-Child care proceedings fees no longer to be abolished
- 72% of British people agree prenups should be recognised
- New guidance on how to better support children in care
- Lords debate reforming divorce laws
- Resolution warns against simplistic family justice reforms
- Lucy Theis QC appointed to the High Court
- Bar Standards Board introduces monitoring scheme
- Sir Nicholas Wall says family judges were slow to tackle domestic abuse
Presented by Hugh Logue, Family Law Newswatch Editor.
Visit Family Law audioCPD to view the latest audioCPD podcasts delivered by leading family law experts.