“An indispensable resource that no insolvency lawyer should ever be without ... Paul French and his team do a magnificent job in ensuring that reporting is swift, accurate and wide-ranging. Only a fool would go into Court without checking the latest cases in the BPIRs and with an online subscription it is so easy to do this no matter where you are ... The BPIRs are where you will find the cases that are simply unreported elsewhere. The BPIRs are where you will find that all important decision that is pivotal to the success of your particular case.”
The first port of call for all insolvency practitioners researching personal insolvency case-law. Bankruptcy and Personal Insolvency Reports
covers every aspect of the law, practice and procedure of personal insolvency.
The law reports ensure that you always have access to the very latest court decisions. Our team of editors is drawn from the country's leading personal insolvency experts and practitioners and through their knowledge and specialist work, we are quickly made aware of important new cases; immediately reporting on them. Each verbatim report contains a full headnote and is judicially approved to ensure an accurate record of the case and judgement.
- Access to the complete archive, going back to 1996, at your fingertips - On demand and without leaving your desk
- Faster reporting - Reports are available on the web as soon as the headnote is prepared, plus we will email you with news of cases as they are added
- Case alert email service - We will email you with advance notification of all the cases due to be reported in forthcoming issues
- Court Copy (PDF) – Download, save and print paginated PDF replicas of the Bankruptcy and Personal Insolvency Reports for use in court
- Case referred to search - Find where a particular case has been referred to in subsequent judgments
- Mobile App - ensures the reports are as mobile as you are and formatted to your handset
- Compatible with mobile devices - View the online service on your iPad or tablet device
- Create PDFs – Have the content that is on your screen offline when you are out of the office
- Faster searching facility – Indexing, hyperlinks and search filters to get you the information you need quicker than ever before
- Your complete Insolvency Law library in one place - You can choose the modules you’d like to subscribe to, and even link it through to Jordans’ textbooks online