A comprehensive guide to the complexities of the 1996 Convention, including detailed...
Examines the detailed legal framework including the complexities of both UK legislation...
This work seeks to restate the theory and established rules of good advocacy
Family Law audioCPD unlimited access for your CPD year
Gain your 3 CPD points with the April issue of the Family Law journal
In the news this week:
- LSC chair says legal aid practitioners need to "be realistic"
- Child Support Agency fails to collect £3.7bn of maintenance
- Sir Nicholas Wall calls for unmarried rights and mixed-race adoption
- Cafcass Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire praised for "outstanding" improvement
- Family breakdown key factor of mental illnesses, new report claims
- Call for national standards for substance misuse testing
Plus this week's Opinions, Cases, Legislation and Announcements.
Presented by Amandeep Gill, Professional Training PSL at Jordan Publishing.
Visit Family Law audioCPD to view the latest audioCPD podcasts delivered by leading family law experts.